30g Organic Oats
Tbsp Chia Seeds/Mixed seeds
½ tsp ground cinnamon
Tsp maple syrup
100ml Almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- Mix the oats, chia seeds (if using mixed seeds, only add this at the end), cinnamon, maple syrup and milk in a bowl the evening before you plan to eat this dish.
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Transfer to a pot and warm over a medium heat for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour heated mixture back into your serving bowl.
- Add the mixed seeds and berries to serve. Add a splash more milk if the mixture has thickened too much.