Virtual family health coaching
Improve health, create positive habits,
reduce waste, save money & time
Your Health Coach
As a qualified nutrition, health and wellness coach and mum of 3 young children, I totally understand the pressures of not just juggling day-to-day life but wanting the best for my children in terms of their health and well-being now and for their future. I want to set them up with the best habits now so that as they grow through each life stage they can thrive and maintain healthy balance physically and mentally.
It’s also vital for parents to be optimally healthy and well to have the energy, motivation and positive influence for their children.
That’s why I’ve designed the ‘Virtual Family Health Coaching’ package, Ensuring a healthy approach to living for all your family. No matter where you are in the world, this bespoke approach will help you clarify what you want to achieve right now for your family in terms of healthy eating and lifestyle choices and form the plan to make it happen.
Tired of fussy eaters, throwing out food & over-spending on groceries?
The ‘Virtual Family Health Coaching’ package will help ensure you are feeding your family a proper balanced, nutritionally balanced and rich diet. I will give you practical information for the nutrition and lifestyle changes you are looking to make and cut through the confusing noise coming at you from online sources. I can work directly with your children, to help create a positive balanced view of eating and help inspire them to broaden the variety of fruit and veg and empower them to understand the ‘why’ and the ‘how’.
Effective techinques and tools
There are so many techniques and tips I can share with you while creating your plan to help you and your family achieve:
- Simple improved nutrition choices, getting even the fussiest eaters to embrace a healthier way to eat
- Streamline your meal planning and shopping – reducing waste and costs
- Managing the household budget to run a more efficient house
- Improve lifestyle habits; Sleep, Exercise, Minding Your Mind, Environment Factors
- Increase energy levels
- Manage weight
- Tap into everyone’s inner motivation
- Helping you design a bespoke healthy plan and ways to stick with it
- Making more informed product decisions with the option of bulk buying products as part of our household audit
I will act as your support, helping you to form an achievable plan you want for your family.
You can choose to have all the family in the weekly sessions or nominate a person or family members. It’s up to you
Your month of coaching involves:
- Completing a Welcome Pack questionnaire
- 4 Sessions with WellNow coach, Suzanne Leyden
- Creating a wellness plan for your family
- Information Sheets for all the family
- Video Content where necessary
To book your free discovery call drop an email to email@example.com now or simply click the button below.
All this for €299
What kind of topics are covered?
Some of the areas we can look at, and help shape in a way that works for you and improves your overall health and wellbeing, are:
- Nutrition – whether it’s looking to increase fruit and veg and reduce sugar, or managing fussy eaters in a positive and effective way, improve meal prepping and planning or improve weight management. The scope for each family is different and I will always work to you and your family specifically.
- Exercise & Movement – Ways to motivate and educate around healthy levels of exercise for all the family.
- Environment – whether you want to change your household cleaning and personal care products to healthier alternatives, start buying in bulk to reduce waste and be cost efficient or simply make a plan to de-clutter and love your space more we’ve got you covered.
- Sleep – as one of the major cornerstones of health and wellbeing, sleep habits and routines are a way to improve your energy levels, mood and can impact weight management also.
- Stress Management – the demands of family life and all that goes with it can naturally create high levels of stress. I can help show you ways to reduce and manage these better to improve the quality of life for all the family.
- Work/Life Balance – It is easy to find our lives out of balance when we are busy working to pay for everything. But whether working to live or living to work is an issue for you we can help regain balance to allow for a fulfilled life.
- Household Audit – Both cost and sustainability are now key aspects people want to improve in their day-to-day lives, and they can work hand in hand. Buying bulk can reduce costs, waste and plastic. A big cause of unease in a family can be controlling the household spending and budget. I can help suggest ways to cut your household costs and help you achieve it, whether it’s buying some products in bulk, switching service providers or looking at your spending habits. I never need to see your figures, but can empower you to analyse them yourself to ease your stress, and start really living.
“A new year prompted me to do the one thing I have been putting off for so long – to sort out our family eating habits and nutrition. The virtual family coaching course has given us all a healthy structure to how we eat on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Best of all, by getting the kids involved, they are now invested in eating balanced meals every day as well as proper breakfasts and school lunches – something we really struggled with no matter how hard we tried. The kids are now meal planning, helping to make their meals and loving getting involved and leading the charge in what we all eat every day. It’s win-win – parents get some time back and everyone eats well. This course has brought me much-needed peace of mind that my family is eating well and nutritionally balanced diets every single day – it has been invaluable.”
– Client & Mum of Juno & Noa
“Suzanne made it so fun, we got to write out all the meals we wanted to eat and help make them too. We did the eat a rainbow challenge and ate all the colours of the rainbow every day, it was so yummy and fun.”
– Noa, 8
“I used to find it hard to think of breakfast & lunch ideas, but after the Zoom with Suzanne, I am really enjoying my breakfast every day and have lots of new ideas of things to eat to keep my brain working.”
– Juno, 11