family health coaching
Improve health, create positive habits,
reduce waste, save money & time
Clear info for all the family to live a healthy balanced life
At a time of information overload, it’s never been more important to seek clear facts about healthy eating and living from a qualified expert. Suzanne can work with your family to both inform and also help form the desired behaviour change to live a healthy life now and into the future.
Suzanne has you covered if you are dealing with any or all of the below:
- Fussy eaters
- Tweens needing to understand the importance of proper nutrition
- Teenagers who can benefit from balance in both nutrition and lifestyle
- Older teens looking for healthy options as they become more independent
- Parents struggling to meal plan and provide the best and most practical nutrition in their given circumstances
Tired of fussy eaters, food waste & over-spending on groceries?
The ‘Family Health Coaching’ package will help ensure you are feeding your family a nutritionally balanced and rich diet. I will give you practical information for the nutrition and lifestyle changes you are looking to make and cut through the confusing noise coming at you from online sources. I can work directly with your children, to help create a positive balanced view of eating and help inspire them to broaden the variety of fruit and veg and empower them to understand the ‘why’ and the ‘how’.
“A new year prompted me to do the one thing I have been putting off for so long – to sort out our family eating habits and nutrition. The virtual family coaching course has given us all a healthy structure to how we eat on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Best of all, by getting the kids involved, they are now invested in eating balanced meals every day as well as proper breakfasts and school lunches – something we really struggled with no matter how hard we tried. The kids are now meal planning, helping to make their meals and loving getting involved and leading the charge in what we all eat every day. It’s win-win – parents get some time back and everyone eats well. This course has brought me much-needed peace of mind that my family is eating well and nutritionally balanced diets every single day – it has been invaluable.” – Client & Mum of Juno & Noa
“Suzanne made it so fun, we got to write out all the meals we wanted to eat and help make them too. We did the eat a rainbow challenge and ate all the colours of the rainbow every day, it was so yummy and fun.” – Noa, age 8
“I used to find it hard to think of breakfast & lunch ideas, but after the Zoom with Suzanne, I am really enjoying my breakfast every day and have lots of new ideas of things to eat to keep my brain working.” – Juno, age 11
Effective techinques and tools
There are so many techniques and tips I can share with you while creating your plan to help you and your family achieve:
- Simple improved nutrition choices, getting even the fussiest eaters to embrace a healthier way to eat
- Streamline your meal planning and shopping – reducing waste and costs
- Cost effective approach to run a more efficient house
- Improve lifestyle habits; Sleep, Exercise, Minding Your Mind, Environment Factors
- Increase energy levels
- Manage weight
- Tap into everyone’s inner motivation
- Helping you design a bespoke healthy plan and ways to stick with it
- Making more informed product decisions with the option of bulk buying products as part of our household audit
I will act as your support, helping you to form an achievable plan you want for your family.
You can choose to have all the family in the weekly sessions or nominate a person or family members. It’s up to you.
Your month of coaching involves:
- Completing a Welcome Pack questionnaire
- 4 Sessions with WellNow coach, Suzanne Leyden
- First 3 sessions within 2 to 4 weeks, final review session 1 to 2 months after 3rd session
- Creating a wellness plan for your family
- Optional lunchbox and meal planning can be included
- Information Sheets for all the family
You can book your free discovery call now or simply click the button below to book.
All this for €299 (a saving of €97!)
Your Health Coach
As a qualified nutrition, health and wellness coach and mum of 3 young children, I totally understand the pressures of not just juggling day-to-day life but wanting the best for my children in terms of their health and well-being now and for their future. I want to set them up with the best habits now so that as they grow through each life stage they can thrive and maintain healthy balance physically and mentally.
It’s also vital for parents to be optimally healthy and well to have the energy, motivation and positive influence for their children.
That’s why I’ve designed the ‘Family Health Coaching’ package, ensuring a healthy approach to living for all your family. No matter where you are in the world, this bespoke approach will help you clarify what you want to achieve right now for your family in terms of healthy eating and lifestyle choices and form the plan to make it happen.